Maxim provide a wide range of consultancy and lift assurance services for all types of crane and lifting projects.
What we can offer
- Work with the client at pre-tender stage assisting with correct crane or lifting equipment. Selections for quotation purposes.
- Lifting consultancy services to liaise with principal contractors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with industry standards such as BS7121 and L.O.L.E.R 1998.
- Provide Appointed Person services to work alongside project management.
- Supply experienced crane personnel – Crane Supervisor – Riggers/Slingers to oversee and assist site lifting operations.
- If you do not have the relevant experience working with cranes of all types, then MAXIM can act as your project partner providing a permanent on-site or ad-hoc AP.
Lifting operation approval
- Before lifting operations proceed on site we can review and confirm feasibility and suitability of equipment selected and give advice and opinions with written confirmation of acceptance.
On site representation
- Oversee the erection, assembly or deployment of tower cranes, mobile cranes and lifting equipment to give assurances to the principal contractor/client that all procedures are being followed and are in line with statutory legislation.
- Act as a third party to have overall authority of lifting operations once they commence on site.