- The information provided by you to Maxim Lifting Services during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by Maxim Lifting Services on hosting infrastructure and used by us to review, develop and improve the website to enableMaxim Lifting Services to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning Maxim Lifting Services’s marketing programmes.
- As is true with most websites, our server will automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website if you do not agree to this happening.
- Maxim Lifting Services will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- Maxim Lifting Services’s website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is not subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by Maxim Lifting Services.
- By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- Maxim Lifting Services will not use any data you submit on this website to market to you in the future without strict consent.